The City of Austin says 7 water distribution sites will remain open until the boil water notice ends.
Public water distribution sites continue to operate from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and are located at:
- Walnut Creek Park (12138 N Lamar Blvd)
- City of Austin Warehouse, formerly Home Depot (7211 N IH 35 SVRD NB)
- Roy G. Guerrero Park (400 Grove Blvd)
- Onion Creek Soccer Complex (5600 E William Cannon Dr)
- Dick Nichols Park (8011 Beckett Rd)
- Circuit of the Americas (9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd)
- Kelley Reeves
Officials say the boil order may end on Sunday.
Photo: Spectrum News