It was an early morning wake up call today for guests at the Comfort Suites Motel on Alamo Downs Parkway, which is located just off Loop 410 near Ingram Park Mall on the northwest side, News Radio 1200 WOAI reports.
Fire crews arrived and started evacuating all of the guests shortly before 2AM due to a report of a 'vapor leak' in the building.
'Between fifteen and twenty people' had to be either treated on the scene for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, or rushed to Methodist and University Hospitals for treatment.
Officials reported no serious injuries.
The gas was shut off to the hotel, and the Red Cross was on the scene trying to help those who were involved.
A hazardous materials team was on site early today, trying to determine the cause of the vapor leak.