Man Hospitalized Following House Fire

posted by 1200 WOAI -

An east side resident is hospitalized with burns following a fire that badly damaged his home, News Radio 1200 WOAI reports.

Officials say the fire broke out in the house in the 2200 block of East Houston, which was believed to be caused by a person who fell asleep while smoking a cigarette.  

That was the person who was burned.  Officials said the man was rushed to SAMMC with non life threatening injuries.

Damage to the one story house was significant.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.