One Treated Following Fire East of Downtown

posted by 1200 WOAI -

A spark from an electrical box which caught a mattress on fire is blamed for a fire which badly destroyed a home just south of the Alamodome this afternoon, News Radio 1200 WOAI reports.

Fire crews were called to Cesar Chavez and Hackberry about noon, and when they arrived, smoke was coming out from under the eaves.

One person had to be treated the scene.  Fire officials on the scene said the home was 'gutted' by fire.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.