Pumpkin Spice air freshener blamed for school evacuation

posted by The Joe Pags Show -

Several people literally became sick because of pumpkin spice on Thursday at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School in Baltimore.

Someone reported an unusual smell on the third floor forcing the school to be evacuated as a precaution.

Hazmat crews were called to investigate and did not find anything toxic.

It was determined the odor was caused by a pumpkin spice plug-in air freshener. 

Comments

The Joe Pags Show

The Joe Pags Show

The Joe Pags Show originates from 1200 WOAI in San Antonio and can be heard on affiliate stations around the country and on the iHeartRadio app. Get his official bio, social pages, articles and more online! Read more

title

Content Goes Here