Daily Mail exclusive: Executor of Jeffrey Epstein's estate - named in new lawsuit - was seen removing a bag of items from the pedophile's mansion the day after his suicide...and after millionaire had admitted to having 'damaging' dirt on high-powered house guests.
- Richard Kahn was seen at Jeffrey Epstein's home just one day after the convicted pedophile's suicide, in these DailyMail.com exclsuive pictures
- Kahn, 46, is a longtime business associate of Epstein and was named as co-executor of his estate, along with Darren K. Indyke
- Both executors were named as defendants last week in a new civil suit by one of Epstein's alleged victims, who is not identified
- Three other women have filed 'Jane Doe' suits against Epstein's estate alleging rape and sexual assault
- Epstein revealed before his death that he had filed away 'potentially damaging or embarrassing' dirt on his famous house guests
- It is not clear what Kahn took from the $77million Upper East Side home, but he tried to go incognito wearing a cap, hoodie and sunglasses