How did President Donald Trump fare in the first year of his presidency? Doc recently guest-hosted for Glenn and covered some of Trump’s major accomplishments in 2017. What do you think of his list of Trump’s wins?
“It was a pretty good year,” Doc said. “I’ve got to give the guy credit.”
- Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Republicans passed a major tax reform bill
- Jerusalem recognized as the official capital of Israel
- U.S. withdrew from the Paris climate accord
- Obama administration’s deal with Cuba rescinded
- EPA regulations rolled back
Listen to the audio clip or read the transcript below for more.
This article was originally published on GlennBeck.com.